- Vertically mounted, one-stage centrifugal pump
- Available with either an enclosed or unenclosed impeller and a liner wall
- Impeller integrates a hydraulic assist mechanism
- Shaft wet-mounted in radial SiC bearings in the support tube
- Roller bearing packed in grease in the bearing lantern.
- Separate pressure line extends to above the support flange
- Shaft sealed via a face seal and gland packing.
Q up to 1,000 mÂ³/h with 50Hz / up to 1,200 mÂ³/h with 60Hz
H up to 150 m with 50Hz / up to 215 m with 60Hz
t from -100Â°C up to +300Â°C
p up to PN 16
Special constructions and higher outputs available.
Pump casing: 1.4408 oder 1.0619
Shaft sheath: 1.4571
Internal bearings: silicon carbide
Bearing carrier: 1.0038
Shaft seal: according to product and/or customer specifications
Other materials available